Are you graduating soon and still thinking about the perfect senior funny grad quotes? Or maybe you are just in the mood for a good laugh? No matter what the situation is, we’ve got you covered with our huge collection of Senior Quotes and Funny statements that will have you cramping your stomach like no other!
From puns to pop culture references, we scoured the internet to give you the most laughable and witty quotes, which are a great reflection of whether your school may be over, but your good sense of humor doesn’t have to be! So buckle up to chuckle!
Share these puns on social media with all your recently graduated fellows. Add them to your year’s book page, or just enjoy them as a reminder that life is too short not to be hilarious!
Funny Grad Quotes to have you Rolling on the Ground!
Let’s check out some of our favorite funny graduation quotes.
- “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.” — John Green
- “The tassel was worth the hassle.” — Unknown
- “The best advice I can give anybody about going out into the world is this: Don’t do it. I have been out there. It is a mess.” — Russell Baker
- “Congratulations on getting through the easiest part of life.” — Anonymous
- “I did my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban.” — Sirius Black
- “To those of you who are graduating this afternoon with high honors, awards, and distinctions, I say, “Well done.” And as I like to tell the C students: You, too, can be president.” — George W. Bush
- “I’ve already forgotten everything.” — Anonymous
- “Who needs a degree when you’re schoolin’ life?” — Beyoncé
- “I had to put my grades up for adoption because I couldn’t raise them.” — Unknown
- “A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.” — Robert Orben.
- “High school was easy. It was like riding a bike. Except the bike was on fire, and the ground was on fire, and everything was on fire because it was hell.” — Unknown
- “Should’ve burned this place down when I had the chance.” — Michael Scott
- “Graduation: A ritual event where they award you a diploma, in the hope that you have learned enough to be able to read it.” — Unknown
- “Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money.” — Gary Bolding
- “I spent 113,880 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake.” — Anonymous
- “I spent four years pretending to be social, and now I have to do it for real.” — Unknown
- “At graduation, you get to wear a cap and gown, but it’s a good idea to also wear something underneath it ” — Greg Tamblyn
- “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and to whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you.” — Unknown
- “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.” — Muhammad Ali
- “I’m a senior, but I stay freshman.” — Anonymous
- “The only reason I went to school all this time is to distract myself from the fact that I’ll never be Beyoncé.” — Unknown
- “Commencement speeches were invented largely in the belief that outgoing college students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated.” — Gary Trudeau
- “I started high school with straight A’s, and now I am not even straight.” — Anonymous
- “Remember, when it comes to applying for jobs, books are judged by their cover!” — Patricia Akins
- “When they hand you your diploma, keep moving. Just in case they try to take it back.” — Anonymous
- “I could have said something profound, but you would have forgotten it in 15 minutes – which is the afterlife of a graduation speech.” — Art Buchwald
- “So, what’s it like in the real world? Well, the food is better, but beyond that, I don’t recommend it.” — Bill Watterson
- “A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives.” — Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” — Mark Twain
- “Remember to always be yourself unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.” — Unknown
- “I couldn’t wait for success. I went ahead without it.” — Jonathan Winters
- “I can finally unfriend everyone from high school on Facebook.” — Anonymous
- “It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail.” — Kevin Chang
- “All three years of high school, I had my earphones on, and no one ever knew.” — Amena Al-Shugaa
- “Just give me my diploma and pronounce my name correctly.” — Unknown
- “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well.” — Mark Twain
- “Goodbye everyone, I’ll remember you all in therapy.” — Anonymous
In A Nutshell!
The above-mentioned Graduation Senior Quotes Funny Statements are one of the best ways to spice up your graduation ceremony with waves of laughter & giggles!
Share these Funny Grad Quotes with friends & family. Use them in your graduation speech. No matter how you quote them, these statements are sure to leave a lasting impression and put a smile on everyone’s face.
Subscribe to GNL to get on some more fun ventures like these!