HP Printers offer a wide range of quality printing solution at a reasonable rate. These printers are brilliant in cutting-edge technology and are extensively protected against technical issues or errors. Even after being an amazing printing product with outstanding performance, a couple of troubles can be confronted while using the HP Printer. In such a scenario, you need to visit 123.hp.com/setup for knowing the proactive ways to reset your printer to its factory default settings. Resetting your printer is the simplest thing to resolve all issues including problems with software or hardware, low/empty ink cartridges, and different printing jobs.
Why Do You Need To Reset HP Printer To Factory Settings?
If you are having issues, especially while attempting a print job, you will need of performing a factory reset of your printer. A factory resetting will be effective in restoring your printer’s settings back to their stable mode and hence the printer to be running properly. Henceforth, you are recommended to try a hard reset via 123.hp/setup. This will help you with bringing your printer out of its errors as it successfully set up a wireless connection for smooth printing.
Methods To Reset Your HP Printer To Factory Settings
For your HP Printer Reset, you are required to use software, the Reset button, and a combination of power and other buttons. Here are all the recommended methods you need to implement to begin resetting your printer to its factory default settings. Let’s start!
Method 1: Using Software For Printer Reset
To perform this method, all you need is to open the printer’s software and search for the Reset button. Here’s how:
- Launch the software for your HP Printer.
- Go to the “General” tab, and select “Reset Factory Settings.”
- Beneath the option “Reset Firmware”, click on the “Reset” button.
- A message will appear prompting you to reset the printer. Click “Yes.”
- Now, the printer will reset to its factory default settings and all your printer errors have been rectified.
Method 2: Performing A Hard Reset
After you hard reset your printer, it will also be effective in recovering the printer’s ink cartridges. Here’s how to execute a hard reset for your HP Printer:
- First, open the printer’s cover.
- Locate the “Reset” button and press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
- You will receive a message prompting you to reset the printer. Click “Yes” and continue following the steps.
- In the end, the printer will successfully reset to its factory default settings.
Method 3: Using the Setup Method
If you are unable to reset your printer, you can browse 123.hp.com and get your printer recovered quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, use a setup button on your HP Printer for your printer reset. Here’s how:
- On your HP Printer’s screen, navigate to the “Setup” button.
- Click on the “Tools” menu.
- Tap “Restore Defaults” and select the “Yes” tab.
- The printer will then begin to restart.
- Once restarted completely, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
HP Printer 24×7 Online Support Via 123.hp.com/setup Hopefully, the guidelines at 123.hp.com/setup have lent you a hand in resetting your printer to factory defaults and solving your printer problems. In case, you fail to reset your printer yet,